December 12, 2010
Christmas Time of Year - 12/12/2010
Mimi came down this weekend and stayed with Justin while Jon and I got to get away for a night in Fredricksburg, VA. The main reason we went there was because Jon did a half marathon. He ran really well and luckily the rain held off during the run. To feel better about myself I at least went to the gym while he ran :) Below is the live beautiful Christmas tree Mimi picked up for us on her way...a true thoughtful gift for Justin and I since Jon isn't a fan of "killing trees". Jon wants to get a tree still with its bulb next time but we'll see...
Here is Justin taking right to Mimi soon after she arrived. She said he was great and easy to watch. He sure can be a saint when he's not sick. He woke up from his nap asking where Mimi went and was disappointed she was gone. Thanks again for everything Mimi!!
Justin had a blast this evening at his friend's birthday party at a place called My Gym. Still can't get him to eat pizza though (which is what was at the party).
They had a really bouncy trampoline that he LOVED! I guess he takes after his mom in that area. When he's older, I'll enjoy showing him all my tricks...assuming I can still do them all.

Friends have been asking for a pregnancy shot so I finally had Jon take one of me and little miss Pledger this evening at our neighbor's b-day party. I am now 5 1/2 months along! She is moving around a ton these days and keeps me up at night more than Justin ever did.

Posted by
Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment