January 17, 2011
Justin's BIG move!
This past weekend we had the pleasure of having my mom visit us while my Dad was out of the country. She got to help Jon and I encourage Justin through his move into a new room and toddler bed. It's a big adjustment I'm sure to not only sleep in a different room but also be moved from the crib he has slept in since birth. Thankfully he has done well up to this point and amazingly stays in his toddler bed when we leave the room. I thought for sure it would be a battle to get him to stay in the room itself let alone the bed since there would be no crib rails holding him back. This picture was taken in the morning right away when he woke up from his first night sleeping there. We just hope he can continue to adjust well to the change!
Justin and Grandma matched really well one day in their green shirts/sweaters. He is always excited to see family and hates when they leave!!
Posted by
Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so proud of Justin! I keep telling James that Justin sleeps in a big boy bed to try and prepare him for his big move too ;)
What a good boy! So glad it's going well and that he has the self control to stay put :-) I'm so proud!!!
Post a Comment