Thanks again to my great friends for a fun-filled shower!! Aunt Teresa made it down and got to hang out a bit early too :) A few people couldn't make it last minute but those of us there sure enjoyed the yummy food and fun games. I won't even say what Rian called one of the games but basically a version of Apples to Apples, lol. Audrey was great to take the role of the photographer for the afternoon so I have some pics to share. Chloe will certainly be blessed with all that she needs and best of all lots of love from friends and family!!
Here is Justin waking up from his nap and coming downstairs just in time for the dessert at the shower. He had it all planned out!!
Here are most of us. Teresa had to leave a touch early but thanks again for making the trip down!! A big thank you again to everyone, especially Rian, who organized the whole event. And thanks to all for all the great gifts!!!! Mimi sent some great stuff and we can't wait to get the diaper bag backpack :) Chloe will be happy to meet everyone soon!
2 comments:
You look SO FREAKIN PRETTY Nancy!! I am so excited for you!!Glad you had a great time!
I second the notion...
Post a Comment