This past Monday I, Nancy, had a deer incident where a deer ran into me. Yup, the deer hit me! This is the second time where this has happened and both times were while living in Maryland and very close to our home. Thankfully the van engine didn't get affected and I was not too startled. All that mattered was that the baby and I were safe and healthy. Chloe has had lots of extra ultrasounds lately and is looking stronger and healthier than ever :) Praise God for His sovereignty in all things!
Here is Justin "driving" our Mercedes rental car and loving every second! I told Jon to just get a CRV or something and this is what he came home with (it's all they had for him or so he says).
2 comments:
HA! i didn't realize you were such high rollers ;)
That's J-man's ride...he doesn't let us touch it!
Post a Comment