October 23, 2011

Family Fun

 Justin and Chloe love spending time playing on Justin's bed in the morning and after naps.  They just roll around and snuggle with the stuffed animals.
My Aunt Barb and Aunt LaVonne came to PA for a visit and my mom and Karen brought them to MD for the day this past weekend.  It was way too short of a time but at least they got to meet Chloe and see how much Justin is growing.  Thanks for all coming down to see us!

 I took Chloe for a walk this morning and didn't want her to be cold so used this one-piece coat thing from our best friends Jenn and Sadie Fisher :)

 Justin isn't in many photos lately because he's going though an anti-camera phase.  I hope it doesn't last long.  Chloe had to play in the tunnel by herself because Justin didn't want his picture taken.

1 comment:

Jenn Fisher said...

Oh my goodness, lol. You actually put Chloe in pink!! And she looks so happy and bright in it :)
I can't believe how big she is already! Isn't it nice to have her sitting?