August 20, 2012

Fun Play-Date

Today was my good friend, Audrey's first day home with 3 kids!  We got to have James and Ryan over to play while Audrey had a touch of peace in her house :)  The kids had a blast playing together.  We'll have to have another play-date soon!


 This is the kids watching and listening to a mini Winnie the Pooh story on a kid video projector.  Chloe can't resist touching the projections from time to time.


 The kids all got to be "firemen" but I got the best shots of Chloe somehow. The lighting in the basement can be really hard but at least a few shots came out cute.

1 comment:

the seymours said...

I can't thank you enough for taking them yesterday. The peace and quiet was priceless :P I think it's going to be pretty easy with 3 kids after all, especially with amazing friends like you! :) xoxo