September 6, 2012

Justin's First Day of Preschool

Today was Justin’s first day of preschool.  I must say Justin was excited about going and carrying his spiderman and batman book-bag.  The way his school works is that the parent goes with the kid for the first day (w/o siblings).  Justin and I enjoyed meeting his teacher and classmates, discovering where things were in the room, playing with toys, doing a few activities, listening to a story, and more.  I was thankful Chloe had such a blast at our friend, Lindsay’s house while we were having fun at school. 





 We got there a touch early so we had time to check out the playground.


 These are pictures Lindsay took from her phone.  She didn't seem to miss Justin and me at least.

2 comments:

Veronika said...

hahaha i love justin's faces. how did he like preschool? i hope chloe got to keep that hat because it looks adorable on her :)

the seymours said...

What a big boy! How can they be turning 4 already? Where does the time go!