A friend, Taylor, offered a warmer costume for Chloe to wear for the trick-or-treating portion of the evening so we took her up on it. It's a fuzzy cat costume that made us laugh pretty hard. At least Chloe stayed extra warm in it!
Each year we've gotten a large neighborhood photo of all the kids. Here is one from this year.
Chloe would not keep the hood/hat on from the costume (I think it might have been itchy or just too hot for her) but I managed to get one photo with it on.
Another group photo---this one with no parents in it.
And here they are checking out all their Halloween treasure. We didn't get too much this year but I think it was because Justin got cold and was ready to come in. Halloween sure was a lot of fun!!

4 comments:
happy halloween!
great costumes! chloe is so fuzzy in that outfit but she doesnt look very happy with the hood on. hahaha looks like you had a great halloween!
lol!!! oh chloe! she looks so happy in her costume :)
finally!! we know the truth, yes there is a sasquatch!!!
Mimi
Post a Comment