October 17, 2012

Street Paving

Our street has been closed off for re-pavement and they got all of it done today except for the line painting.  Since the road was still blocked off, the kids had a bunch of fun having the street to themselves.  They road their bikes back and forth for a majority of the evening which is such a treat since they normally can only ride on the sidewalks.  I wish we could remove the cars more often for the kids to play.  


3 comments:

the seymours said...

the street looks so good now. we could probably take them up to ride bikes in the tennis court sometime!

Taylor said...

hah I didn't even think of how fun that would be! I'm glad it's done and over and looks good!

Veronika said...

Awww. I am glad the kids had time to enjoy the street. I guess road paving can be a good thing once in a while.