November 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Justin!

Justin is now 4!!  We had 2 Birthday celebrations in PA for Justin and he loved sharing his Birthday with all his cousins, Aunts, Uncles, and Grandparents!  The first 4 pictures are at Mimi and Popy's house and the last four pictures are from Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Some of my pictures from all of today's posts are courtesy of Beth Pledger :)






Grandma make Justin a big Dragon cake!  Justin loved that some of it had  mind flavored icing (one of his favorite ice cream flavors).  I usually get to help with the cake but not this year as Jon and I were busy running around with his Aunt, Paulette.  Thanks again for the great cake, Grandma!  You did an awesome job!!




AND Happy Birthday to our buddy, James, who turned 4 just a little over a week earlier than Justin!!  It was a fun pajama bounce party at one of our favorite places, Pump It Up.  Justin was happy to give James several hugs on his big day :)



3 comments:

the seymours said...

I love the dragon cake!! Can I get one for my bday ;)

I really can't believe our boys are 4! They're really KIDS now!

Veronika said...

happy birthday to Justin!!! looks like he had a great party and i love the dragon cake. are those nutty bars as his scales?

Anonymous said...

Way cool Birthday cake!! happy birthday Justin