On Thursday last week, I took the kids to the mall with our friends Lindsay and Jackson. The play area was closed already due to Christmas decorations and preparations for Santa being there so we went on the little mall train ride. This was Chloe's first ride on the mall train. The pictures were taken from my new phone so they aren't as good of quality as my camera would have been but you get the idea.
Friday evening we met up with some friends (Nathan, Jocelyn, Taylor, and Waverly) at Romp 'N Roll for open gym time. The kids played almost 2 straight hours long!!! They would have kept going but dinner time was beginning to pass and it was time to eat. Chloe and Justin loved hanging from this bar!
Today, after church, I caught Justin climbing in our front tree. He loves climbing trees lately and can't wait to play in big leave piles at Grandpa and Grandma's house!



3 comments:
Awww so sweet!! I adore that last one!
Haha I can't believe you finally let her on the train ;)
i love chloe's headband. cant believe they are already preparing for Santa! i use to love climbing in the trees too. i can see why justin loves it so much :)
Post a Comment