This picture is especially for my friend Lara :) She wanted to see more preggo pics and I had Jon take one of Justin and I just hanging out this evening. I'll take more in another week or so and hopefully will have another ultrasound picture to load and post by the end of the week. The end is sure in sight and we are excited for the baby girl that will forever change our lives!
4 comments:
looking good nancy!!! keep the updates coming :)
LOL...oh Nancy, you are definitely pregnant!! Your stomach does look big! You were right. But they say you don't really get big in the last weeks so maybe you will stay the same :) I can't believe the doc said you were measuring a little small!! Good luck my friend!! 7 weeks and counting!! It's gonna go sooooo fast!
you look great! this picture makes you look huge but really your bump is teeny tiny! can't wait to hold that little girlie!
Wow! This is the most pregnant I've ever seen you. I missed out on your Justin belly. Chloe belly is super cute!
Post a Comment