February 10, 2011

Introducing Chloe in the womb

Here is the most up-to-date ultrasound picture of our little girl (from around 3:30 today).  A bit scary looking as there is fluid and all sorts of stuff in the way but it shows how much she's grown anyway.   Jon thinks she looks like Justin already but with slightly bigger lips.  Time will only tell.  I am now measuring right on in terms of my belly but Chloe is measuring rather big and as if she would be due up to 1 1/2 weeks sooner.  I sure hope so but as long as she comes when she's ready and healthy, that's all that matters.  Her weight is already measuring at 75th percentile (just what Justin was at birth).  
 Here is a front shot of me after my appointment tonight.
 And here is the side shot.

2 comments:

the seymours said...

yep. definitely the smallest belly i've ever seen ;) chloe is lookin good too!

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I hope you feel as great as you look.

Chloe, we cannot wait to meet you!!

Thanks for the sneak peek. She's going to be a cutie!!!

xoxoxoox
Mimi